- • Indoor camera in public transportation
- • Rear camera on busses, camping cars
- • CCTV applications
Our small form factor and extremely robust VIDEOCAM GxC-625 provides you with the perfect solution for interior and exterior applications on a wide range of vehicles.
Even CCTV applications are available by working with the VIDEOCAM GxC-625.
This camera encloses a very light sensitive and leading edge 1/4’’ CMOS image sensor: for a native resolution of 1,280 x 800 pixels and pictures in high quality. Another core feature is the industrial M12 lens mount system offering various lenses including a high quality fish eye lens with a vast diagonal FOV.
With the VIDEOCAM GxC-625 you produce analog composite video output on BT-601 level with an output resolution in NTSC or PAL-B/PAL-D/PAL-G.
- • 1/4‘‘ CMOS image sensor, colour masked
- • Native resolution: 1280x800@60fps
- • SNR: 41dB, sensitivity: 4.0V/lux*sec
- • High-dynamic-mode (HDR)
- • Image processing subsystem with AGC, AEC, AWB, adaptive-local-tonemapping
- • Perspective image adjustment graphics overlay (controlled by steering)
- • Lens distortion correction
- • PAL-B/-D/-G or NTSC output
- • Integrated M12 lens with IR-cut filter
- • FOV(D): 175° / other options on request
- • Operating voltage: +9-36V DC
- • Power dissipation: approx. 1.0W
Environmental / Mechanical
- • Size: 25mm x 22mm x 28mm
- • Operating temp: -40°C to +85°C
- • Sealed and molded housing: IP69K
- • RoHS compliant, ECE-R10